NUTRAKEY CREATINE HCL
AMPED SEAL OF APPROVAL
- Superior Absorbtion
- No Bloating or excess water retention
- Increase ATP product for longer stronger workouts!
As a precursor to the energy-dense chemical that powers all your muscle movements and body functions (ATP), creatine is an essential component of every workout you’ve ever had and is largely responsible for when you get tired, how much you can lift, and how fast your body recovers.3
Simply put, the more creatine in your muscles, the more physical effort and work your body will be able to perform.*
While our bodies naturally produce creatine phosphate, it’s most present in muscles that have been conditioned for performance over years of intense training. While not everyone has the patience to wait that long (us included!), supplementing with creatine can provide nearly all of the benefits of increased muscle creatine levels without the need for years of professional training.*
More Energy = Better, Longer Workouts
From professional athletes to body builders, there’s good reason why creatine has been one of the most widely used and effective supplements to date.
Creatine also buffers lactic acid production and can reduce the “burn” you feel after extended periods of exercise2. This not only works to reduce the wasteful byproducts of exercise, but will help your body maintain the healthy pH levels that are required for optimized cellular and muscle functioning.*3
Increase Muscle Size, Not Water Weight
While regular creatine monohydrate products can result in some undesirable effects – like bloating, cramps, and digestive issues – NutraKey’s Creatine HCL has been specially formulated for water solubility.1,5 This means that nearly all of it of it gets absorbed by your body and is ready to enhance your workout almost much quicker than other formulas.* Smaller serving sizes also tend to result in drastically lower cases of stomach and digestive discomfort, which can sometime arise from taking large amounts of creatine monohydrate.
So whether you’re looking to compete at the highest levels or simply want an extra edge, Creatine HCL by NutraKey is one of the best performing supplements on the market and a must have for any serious fitness regime.
125 Servings per Container:
- Powers, M. E., et al. Creatine supplementation increases total body water without altering fluid distribution. Journal of Athletic Training 38(1):44-50, 2003.
- Effect of oral creatine supplementation on near-maximal strength and repeated sets of high-intensity bench press exercise
- Jäger R, et al Comparison of new forms of creatine in raising plasma creatine levels. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. (2007)
- Häussinger D, et al Cellular hydration state: an important determinant of protein catabolism in health and disease. Lancet. (1993)
- McMorris T, et al Creatine supplementation, sleep deprivation, cortisol, melatonin and behavior. Physiol Behav. (2007)