OPTIMUM NUTRITION ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY
AMPED SEAL OF APPROVAL
Amino Energy combines the optimal ratio of rapidly absorbed free-form amino acids with natural energizers and N.O. boosting ingredients to help you reach your next level - including muscle-building BCAAs and arginine for more intense, vascular pumps.* At 10 calories per serving, it'll make a big impression without denting your diet. Mix up Essential Amino Energy anytime you want to dial up mental focus, physical energy N.O. production and recovery support.
- Free Form Amino Acids for Rapid Uptake*
- Essential Amino Acids including BCAAs
- Supports Recovery Before, During & After Exercise*
- Train Longer & Harder with beta-Alanine*
- Natural Energizers*
- Supports Nitric Oxide Synthesis*
- 0nly 10 Calories and 0 Grams of Sugar per Serving
- Mixes Easily
Use Pre/Durning Workouts
BUILD MUSCLE & TRAIN HARDER*
- Essential Amino Acids Help Rebuild Muscle*
- Beta-Alanine Promotes Longer & Stronger Workouts*
- BCAAs for Endurance Support*
INTENSIFY ENERGY & FOCUS*
- Green Energy Matrix of Green Tea, Green Coffee Extracts & EGCG
- Use Multiple Scoops to Go From Mild to Intense Energy Support*
PROMOTE NITRIC OXIDE PRODUCTION*
- Micronized L-Arginine To Support Nitric Oxide Production*
- Micronized Citruline To Promote Nitric Oxide Production Throughout Training*
Use Anytime To Accelerate
- Essential Amino Acids Accelerate Protein Synthesis
- Quicker Recovery Allows Faster Return to Peak Performance*
BOOST ENERGY WITHOUT THE CALORIES*
- Green Energy Matrix To Encourage Focus*
- Refreshing Fruit Flavors That Mix Easily
- Zero Sugar or Fat& Only 10 Calories/Serving
Use anytime for: Essential Amino Acid Delivery, Nitric Oxide Production, Muscle Recovery Acceleration, Improved Energy and Focus. Free Form Amino Acids for Rapid Uptake. Essential Amino Acids including BCAAs. Supports Recovery Before, During & After Exercise. Train Longer & Harder with beta-Alanine. Natural Energizers & Antioxidants. Supports Nitric Oxide Synthesis.
Mix two scoops of Essential Amino Energy in 10-12 oz of cold water. Recommended Use: For an amino acid boost: Consume one or more servings first thing in the morning and/or between meals. For pre-workout energy: take 1-3 servings 20-30 minutes before training. For post workout recovery: Take 1-2 servings immediately after training. Dial-Up Your Energy and Aminos: Scoop: 2, Energy Level: Mild, Amino Level: 5 grams; Scoop:4, Energy Level Moderate, Amino Level: 10 grams; Scoop: 6, Energy Level: Intense, Amino Level: 15 grams. Tips: Essential Amino Energy contains 50 mg of caffeine per scoop, so do not consume after 5:00pm if you have difficulty sleeping. Essential Amino Energy also contains beta-alanine and may cause a temporary tingling sensation on your skin. This is normal. With continued use, the intensity of the sensation will decrease or disappear.
Keep out of reach of children. Check with a qualified health care professional before taking this product if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, have any known or suspected medical conditions, and/or if you are taking any prescription or OTC medications. Allergen Information: Contains Soy (Lecithin).